The Student Room Group

London School of economics, Durham or Newcastle for firm and insurance?

I had recently received offers for LSE, Durham and Newcastle. And I don't know which to firm and insure?

LSE (Finance) A*(Maths)AA with pass in further maths
Durham (Finance) ABB
Newcastle (International business management) ABB
Original post by CelaenSardothien
I had recently received offers for LSE, Durham and Newcastle. And I don't know which to firm and insure?

LSE (Finance) A*(Maths)AA with pass in further maths
Durham (Finance) ABB
Newcastle (International business management) ABB

How do the courses compare?
Original post by alleycat393
How do the courses compare?
Both Durham and Newcastle offers an opportunity to study a language alongside my studies which I wanted to do and there also give the opportunity to study abroad which I had wanted to do as well. I don't know whether LSE offers studies abroad. However I quite like the Finance course in LSE as it look into risk managements and development of analytical skills. But I also like the broad studies Newcastle offers.
Original post by CelaenSardothien
Both Durham and Newcastle offers an opportunity to study a language alongside my studies which I wanted to do and there also give the opportunity to study abroad which I had wanted to do as well. I don't know whether LSE offers studies abroad. However I quite like the Finance course in LSE as it look into risk managements and development of analytical skills. But I also like the broad studies Newcastle offers.

Can you do risk management as an option at Newcastle or Durham? It's always better to start broad and develop your interests as you go along and learning a language and going abroad are always great options. There will be minor differences between Newcastle and Durham which will help as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending