The Student Room Group

Biology edexcel ial unit 3 june 2018

The official exam is in a month and I don't know anything about the practicals !
any tips on how should i study them ?
any notes ?

Thanks in advance
Id suggest you take a look back at your core practical writeups to help remind you of what you did. In addition the CGP guide is pretty good in terms of core practicals. It usually gives a description of the exact core practical you did in class or one similar to it.
Original post by Lani_5678
Id suggest you take a look back at your core practical writeups to help remind you of what you did. In addition the CGP guide is pretty good in terms of core practicals. It usually gives a description of the exact core practical you did in class or one similar to it.

Id also suggest trying out some past paper questions once you have looked back at your core practicals to help reinforce what you learned.
Its all Past Papers Play so yea practice as much as you can, most of the things are repeated and you should have a strong command over core practicals and their variables, you should use Edexcel's Biology AS guide , as it gives information up to the point :smile: , Dont forget to Learn Bibliography references of different formats ! as they worth 2-3 marks !
Good Luck
Reply 4
Original post by Black.Panther00
Its all Past Papers Play so yea practice as much as you can, most of the things are repeated and you should have a strong command over core practicals and their variables, you should use Edexcel's Biology AS guide , as it gives information up to the point :smile: , Dont forget to Learn Bibliography references of different formats ! as they worth 2-3 marks !
Good Luck

Thank you yes i will :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Lani_5678
Id also suggest trying out some past paper questions once you have looked back at your core practicals to help reinforce what you learned.

Okayy thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending