X1040
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nope not yet from me still on the reserve list at the moment. I know brook street are recruiting temporary staff for home office for this role though so maybe they will need us soon?!
(Original post by Lanzarote)
Hi. Any news yet?
Lanzarote
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hope so!! LetLLe know if you have any further information and I will do the same .
(Original post by X1040)
Nope not yet from me still on the reserve list at the moment. I know brook street are recruiting temporary staff for home office for this role though so maybe they will need us soon?!
Lanzarote
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hope so!! LetLLe know if you have any further information and I will do the same .
Hello. Have you heard anything from the home office? I am now starting to apply for other jobs! Fed up of waiting:-(
X1040
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello. Have you heard anything from the home office? I am now starting to apply for other jobs! Fed up of waiting:-(
Na still heard nothing and still on the reserve list. I’ve already been looking for another job if I am honest as you can only wait so long for something that might never happen! If we hear from them again great but it’s been a time now. Good luck in your search though and fingers crossed we might here from HO :-)
Lanzarote
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah. You never know. Best wishes :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.73%
I'm not sure (16)
3.57%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (151)
33.71%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.79%
I'm not a current university student (207)
46.21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed