The Student Room Group

driving instructor problems

Basically i am learning to drive and i have my test booked a month away and i have started dong 2 hours of lessons a week.(ive had like 20+ hours of driving) my last lesson i made a couple of mistakes, and my instructor would keep reminding me saying things like "look at all these mistakes you are making" then he would say if i did this in a driving test then i would have no chance it would be a fail bla bla". when i make mistakes i feel like he raises his voices at me and shouts sometimes. sometimes he even sighs. There have been a quite few lessons where i have just been left feeling like **** and just sad. Alot of times i dread doing lessons. He has passed a few of my friends and people i know, i just dont know if am overreacting. what do i do? should i change or not? shall i wait till my test?
Reply 1
definitely wait until your test. you’re a month away! that’s only a handful of lessons and you know statistically his record his good so fingers crossed he’ll pass you and then you’ll never have to see him again.

just put him up with him for these last couple weeks and make sure you pass or else you will have to have more lessons :/
Reply 2
Sounds awful. A good instructor should be unflappable and generally always seek to build your confidence. Get rid.
Moved to Learning to Drive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending