The Student Room Group

Massacre in Gaza: Israel kills 15 civilians

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by the bear
well they are the problem, not the ordinary inhabitants of Gaza.

Once again, they are far less violent and kill far less innocent people than the IDF and the state terrorism Israel commits. Cant argue with facts (which is why you constantly deflect on this thread).

Not to mention that those shot or killed by the IDF terrorists today are the ordinary inhabitants of Gaza.
Reply 81
Hamas are terrorists; insulting me does not change that basic fact :h:

So are Israel and the IDF :h:
Reply 82
yes it is surprising that not everyone has been brainwashed by the Guardian isn't it ? :h:

After being presented with stats, this is how you reduce down to. Pathetic.
Are we still going on about this?

They're dead. Who cares.
Original post by swaxlee
So are Israel and the IDF :h:

the IDF are constrained by the law of their democracy and common decency. Hamas murder children and expect the SJWs to applaud their pluckiness.
Original post by swaxlee
After being presented with stats, this is how you reduce down to. Pathetic.

change the record :yawn:
Reply 86
the IDF are constrained by the law of their democracy and common decency. Hamas murder children and expect the SJWs to applaud their pluckiness.

Is that why they shot innocent people today and continue to instil apartheid over the Palestinian people? The IDF also murder more children.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 87
change the record :yawn:

More deflections when presented with facts.
Original post by swaxlee
Is that why they shot innocent people today and continue to instil apartheid over the Palestinian people? The IDF also murder more children.

why do the Gaza authorities not allow Jews to live there ? that is apartheid.
Original post by swaxlee

What innocent people?
Reply 90
why do the Gaza authorities not allow Jews to live there ? that is apartheid.

Come on now, let's not make up rubbish. The IDF are the ones not letting Jews live there, the Palestinians want Jews to visit because of income from tourism. https://www.haaretz.com/1.5150353

Also why would a Jew wish to live in such impoverished places? Unless of course they illegally build settlements and encroach into other parts of Palestine.

You know you've lost the argument when you resort to making up nonsense.
Reply 91
Original post by Trinculo
What innocent people?

The unarmed protesters.

(Note to zionists: Just because you see Palestinians as terrorists, that argument doesnt stand in real life)
What innocent people?

i think he/she means these:

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2018/04/DZpjSI-XUAAZjz2-1.jpg

some of them seem to be wearing paintballing gear ? :dontknow:
Original post by swaxlee
The unarmed protesters.

(Note to zionists: Just because you see Palestinians as terrorists, that argument doesnt stand in real life)

Those Hamas militants that Hamas said were Hamas militants?
Reply 94
Those Hamas militants that Hamas said were Hamas militants?

Yep, let's just ignore the video evidence then. Zionists have made a rather bad habit of ignoring the facts after all.
Original post by IsaiahD
Do you also think that South Africa should kick out all white people and take back their farms?

Elaborate. There is no "taking back" in the case of white South Africans, seeing as they settled the country and created those farms. I don't think remaining in Africa is a good idea, but there's no analogy here.
Original post by bars from mars
Because you bring Jews into it, that is why.

If Israel was an Arabic dictatorship massacring the Kurds you wouldn't care. You barely care about the Burmese massacring the Rohingya. In fact the Bangladeshi response to a genocide going on on their border has been shambolic. Last August, 500 Muslims killed in one town, they didn't care, they're two busy pumping their little dicks to lift a finger, but put a Jew into the mix and you all get triggered.

They're too busy denying it even happens and pretending any criticism of Muslims is islamophobia.
(edited 6 years ago)
i am putting the author of post 95 on my ignore list; they have started leaving grossly offensive messages on my visitor page. clearly they are unable to challenge my righteous views successfully on this thread.
Reply 98
i am putting the author of post 95 on my ignore list; they have started leaving grossly offensive messages on my visitor page. clearly they are unable to challenge my righteous views successfully on this thread.

I've already challenged and ended your argument old fool.
Original post by TCA2b
Elaborate. There is no "taking back" in the case of white South Africans, seeing as they settled the country and created those farms. I don't think remaining in Africa is a good idea, but there's no analogy here.

I can see an analogy - even if farms weren't there its the fact that they are taking back the land- much like many people claim Israel have. I mean Palestinians were settles in Palestine and the land/infrastructures were taken away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending