Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
Aren’t we all
Desi Knight
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wrong website bud. There are no attractive girls here.
Y1_UniMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tried tinder?
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Gracefulgrace333)
Looking for an attractive girl
What, so you don't see several every day as you go about your normal routine?

Is this like the story of the priest at the flooding orphanage?

There was a priest at an orphanage that was flooding. The water was coming up to the doorstep. A boat came by and the priest helped all the children onto the boat. The pilot of the boat said to the priest
"What about you father, are you going to get onto the boat?"
"No he replied, I want to check that we;ve not left anyone behind. And I have my faith in God that I'll be OK"

So a few hours passed and another boat came by. The ground floor of the orphanage was flooded.
The coxswain shouted for anyone there to jump into the boat. The priest shouted out the window:
"Our pet dog, cat and rabbitt are in here somewhere, the children would be upset if anything happened to them. I must save them. Don't worry about me. I have my faith that God will protect me."

By the evening the orphanage was flooded up to the second floor. Another boat came by. This time the people on the boat begged him to join them.
"I need to salvage the holy relics from the chapel. I have prayed. My faith is strong. I'm confident that God will not allow me to come to harm."

The next morning the flood waters were over the roof of the orphanage. The priests body was found floating downstream.
At the gates of Heaven the priest asked the Lord
"I had faith in you, why didn't you protect me?"
"I sent you 3 boats."
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (606)
33.87%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (749)
41.87%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (354)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.47%

Watched Threads