“British” IS pair complain about losing citizenship Watch

Andrew97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
https://news.sky.com/story/is-beatle...nship-11310174

Honestly. Maybe you should have thought of this before joining a barbaric terror group.
S-man10
Badges: 18
Report 1 year ago
good, more of this needs to happen.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43601925

just because you commit a few unspeakable atrocities people get all judgemental :emo:
Just my opinion
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Boo boo😭
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by the bear)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43601925

just because you commit a few unspeakable atrocities people get all judgemental :emo:
Quite. There should be more toleration of the enrichment these saintly people have brought to our culture by their performance art exhibitions in Syria and Iraq.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Good bloke)
Quite. There should be more toleration of the enrichment these saintly people have brought to our culture by their performance art exhibitions in Syria and Iraq.
they are barely out of their teens... for goodness' sake we all did things we regret when we were that age

smh

:emo:
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by the bear)
they are barely out of their teens... for goodness' sake we all did things we regret when we were that age

smh

:emo:
And they meant well.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Good bloke)
And they meant well.
there are always two sides to a story... we are only getting one side :emo:
Joinedup
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It was all fun and games til someone got their head sawed off
Stevo F
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
*losing

:fuhrer:
Prefect1992
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The illegal withdrawal of citizenship puts them at risk of being tortured

boo hoo, it's a war, they tortured and killed innocent civillians yet they should somehow be immune from retribution because of their citizenship???
they knew what they were getting themselves into.
Andrew97
Rep:
?
(Original post by Stevo F)
*losing

:fuhrer:
My sincere apologies. I have no way of changing the title however.
Stevo F
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
Okay, well given the remorse you have shown I will look beyond this heinous treatment of the English language and forgive you.

Spoiler:
Show

Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dodo0099)
The illegal withdrawal of citizenship puts them at risk of being tortured

boo hoo, it's a war, they tortured and killed innocent civillians yet they should somehow be immune from retribution because of their citizenship???
they knew what they were getting themselves into.
I actually agree with them in terms of having their citizenship revoked.. they should instead be arrested, tried by a British court for treason and hung as an example to all those who would defy our nation for the Islamic State.
Prefect1992
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
I actually agree with them in terms of having their citizenship revoked.. they should instead be arrested, tried by a British court for treason and hung as an example to all those who would defy our nation for the Islamic State.
Hand them over to the SAA or an opposing faction.

the thing is what you described will never happen because someone will undoubtedly take their side and there will be outrage if they are indeed executed.

To be honest, they've already been treated too well, given the fact that they have committed crimes against humanity.
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
That seems overly generous doesn’t it? Hand them over to Mr Assad. His government has long been fabled for disposing of our undesirables.
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dodo0099)
Hand them over to the SAA or an opposing faction.

the thing is what you described will never happen because someone will undoubtedly take their side and there will be outrage if they are indeed executed.

To be honest, they've already been treated too well, given the fact that they have committed crimes against humanity.
Perhaps, i'd certainly not to be too disheartened if they were killed in a drone strike.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Andrew97)
ermm you do ? go to edit... then preview post ; this allows you to change the title.
simon_g
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeap.
they were radicalized in Britain; they have lived here. But when the **** hits the fan, British government washes its hand off them. It's exactly like throwing bags with rubbish to the neighbour's garden- let the other worry about our garbage since we cannot.

not to mention that the ability to be stripped of your citizenship without at least having right to fair trial and defense is a bloody joke.
Andrew97
Rep:
?
(Original post by simon_g)
yeap.
they were radicalized in Britain; they have lived here. But when the **** hits the fan, British government washes its hand off them. It's exactly like throwing bags with rubbish to the neighbour's garden- let the other worry about our garbage since we cannot.

not to mention that the ability to be stripped of your citizenship without at least having right to fair trial and defense is a bloody joke.
They lost their right to British Citizenship when they signed up to IS and started butchering innocent people.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.23%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.35%
Not great so far... (251)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.66%

Watched Threads