The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

ADULT NURSING SEPT 2018 (faculty of healt, accommodation. Glassworks or Byrom Point.

Right Ok, so I've been told most people doing nursing @ LJMU go to marybone 3 or 2 can't quite remember, but still i really don't fancy the look of their accommodation was wondering if anyone else might be on the nursing course or health related course is thinking of either byrom or glassworks ?

really dunno what to choose .
Hey Ciara,

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here - If you’re looking for stylish accommodation in Liverpool then Byrom Point might be perfect for you as we have a lot of nursing students choosing to stay with us. Are you looking for September 2018 or March 2019?

All rooms are ensuite, with comfy small double beds, storage space, and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. We also have a great Social Space with flat screen TV and pool table, a quiet study space, onsite gym as well a great outdoor space in our courtyard. Our location is perfect too the main campuses at Byrom Street, plus the town centre are all just a short walk away.

Check out our www.facebook.com/Liverpool/ByromPoint page to see the latest events with our current students and feel free to send us an email if you want more information about the rooms or would like to arrange a viewing.

Thanks, Eva @FreshByromPoint
[email protected]
Liverpool
Original post by Ciaranw
Right Ok, so I've been told most people doing nursing @ LJMU go to marybone 3 or 2 can't quite remember, but still i really don't fancy the look of their accommodation was wondering if anyone else might be on the nursing course or health related course is thinking of either byrom or glassworks ?

HI Ciaran

There are other private halls right by Marybone such as Byrom Point by Student Roost and ourselves http://thestudenthousingcompany.com/locations/liverpool/ablett-house/. Have a good walk around Great Crosshall street if you can as there is plenty of other options to Marybone.

If you aren't close enough to Liverpool to do this then lots of private halls offer skype viewings and im sure they will be happy to show you some of the surrounding area, wifi permitting :u:

Antonia
Ablett House
Original post by Ciaranw

Hey Ciara,

Are you still looking for somewhere? We have a range of rooms available, from cluster flats to studios. All but one of our buildings have an on-site gym, all bills included, city centre locations as well as others dotted. We also hold regular events, whether that's parties or movie nights in the on-site cinema rooms. Here is a link to one of our developments in L1. See what you think - https://x1lettings.com/development/x1-liverpool-one/

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending