The Student Room Group

What is your guilty pleasure?

Music, food, anything. What is your guilty pleasure?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
food
fooooodd
Flirting and receiving nudes from other boys in my year
correcting people's spelling

:gah:
Original post by the bear

grammar nazi?
Original post by WreakingHavoc
grammar nazi?

more grammar friendly neighbourhood bobby :h:
more grammar friendly neighbourhood bobby :h:

perfect
Original post by WreakingHavoc
perfect

if i find you splitting the odd infinitive you will just get a clip round the ear... if you persist then be careful on those stairs :h:
if i find you splitting the odd infinitive you will just get a clip round the ear... if you persist then be careful on those stairs :h:

harsh punishment best be careful then mr grammar nazi

I can attest to that :biggrin:
I like to cover myself in vaseline and slide around the floor and pretend I'm a slug.
Original post by PhilanderingBum
I can attest to that :biggrin:

its for you're own good :h:
Sex ☺️☺️ And food...
Original post by lizolove
Music, food, anything. What is your guilty pleasure?

Listening to Lady Gaga, CHVRCHES, College and Electric Youth and other slightly girly electropop :ashamed2:
Sh*gging this butterface girl from my hometown who I used to go to school with. Face is ugly as sin (looks kinda inbred) but the *rse and t1ts are to die for :colone: I'd ask her out so i can keep doing her but I couldn't bear the shame of being seen in public with her
Training my glutes. I love training glutes and I''d train them harder but I don't want to get a bubble but and look like some sort of high-class rentboy :biggrin: At least girls like it
Excercisng my face muscles. I have a Brad Pitt jawline and a Ben Affleck chin and thick ass brow ridge thanks to this weird activity
Listening to The Dark Knight trilogy soundtrack while I work out (because I'm such a badass) along with all the usual cheesy, motivational rock songs from the 80s
Trolling political extremists (ethno-nationalists and SJWs better watch out) on youtube and Reddit
Griefing my comrades on Planetside 2. My favourite method is to ram my fighter into their vehicles when they're unnocupied at the warpgate, causing them to blow up while I take 0 damage

We all have our vices
Cleaning.
I love metal and all this super edgy music yet I do have some guilty pleasure songs https://youtu.be/4qeaBFFq3to
Coffee ☕️
Reading books through the night
TSR and Food 🍇🌽🍟🥜🍫🥤
Reply 19
I don't feel guilty about a single thing that I enjoy.

Quick Reply

Latest