The Student Room Group

Muslims how do you feel about sharia law?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Why tf would a woman need permission from her husband to go anywhere? They aren't children. And even before marriage women need permission from their fathers if they can travel. I mean why would you need permission to do such a thing?!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by Zamestaneh
Learn the different between the term Kufr and Kafir.
This is not childish - this is core Islamic belief. If a person does not want to follow Shariah, then they have the seed of disbelief in their heart - if they persist in this belief, they are not Muslim. This is why I advise reading the Qur'an.

Reread my post.

I do not care what you think, frankly. God has greater knowledge and wisdom than mankind, so we follow His rules and we submit to Him. The reason why it is an act of Kufr to want other laws other than Shariah or have morals which oppose Islamic morals is because you are basically implying you are better or more knowledgeable than the All Knowing, the All Wise.

So what, your going to miss out the part about gays?
This is not childish - this is core Islamic belief. If a person does not want to follow Shariah, then they have the seed of disbelief in their heart - if they persist in this belief, they are not Muslim. This is why I advise reading the Qur'an.

Reread my post.

I do not care what you think, frankly. God has greater knowledge and wisdom than mankind, so we follow His rules and we submit to Him. The reason why it is an act of Kufr to want other laws other than Shariah or have morals which oppose Islamic morals is because you are basically implying you are better or more knowledgeable than the All Knowing, the All Wise.

your not permitted to use the k word on here thought i would warn you

Reread my post.

Thats incorrect. A muslim is a individual that has done shahada and accepted that there is only one god, Allah, and that the prophet is his messenger.

Sharia law demands that muslim women were a hijab, but not all muslim women do. Does that make them kaffirs?
Reply 44
The reason why it is an act of Kufr to want other laws other than Shariah or have morals which oppose Islamic morals is because you are basically implying you are better or more knowledgeable than the All Knowing, the All Wise.
How can you make a decision or judgement of someone, especially pertaining to sins, based off an implication ?

In Islam, if a man and women were seen leaving a room at night together, can it be implied that they committed adultery ?
I didn't read the poll question but I said yes according to the title

How do you feel about Sharia?
Yes.

:biggrin:
Original post by mkmittens
Oh please :rolleyes:, if you really are a muslim and not a troll pretending to be a muslim, then you wouldn't even be questioning the high value for women in Islam.
Just because there are muslims who disrespect women and misinterpret the quran doesn't mean the quran tolerates and preaches mistreatment of women.
My advice to you is READ the quran with an open mind, that way you won't be 'scared of going to hell.'

There are certain things I don't agree with. Please stop speaking down to me.

For example I don't agree with allowing only a Muslim man to marry a Jew/Christian if he wishes and not a Muslim woman. I am aware of the reason why but its sexist.

The fact that 2 men = 1 woman in terms of Nikah witnesses is again sexist.

When ever you hear somebody against your beliefs all you do is attack them. You have no argument and its sad you've labelled me as "pretending to be muslim"
Original post by Anti-Fem
Why tf would a woman need permission from her husband to go anywhere? They aren't children. And even before marriage women need permission from their fathers if they can travel. I mean why would you need permission to do such a thing?!

Lmao I know right.
Original post by johnny.snow
How tf can you believe in Islam if you think its sexist? :lol:

All religions are somewhat sexist. I have a good relationship with Allah and in terms of faith and belief in god Islam makes sense to me. I want to emphasise that my relationship with Allah is why I am a Muslim.

I also don't wish to enter hell.
Original post by ThyMaster
There are certain things I don't agree with. Please stop speaking down to me.

For example I don't agree with allowing only a Muslim man to marry a Jew/Christian if he wishes and not a Muslim woman. I am aware of the reason why but its sexist.

The fact that 2 men = 1 woman in terms of Nikah witnesses is again sexist.

When ever you hear somebody against your beliefs all you do is attack them. You have no argument and its sad you've labelled me as "pretending to be muslim"

is it really? what if 2 years down the line one of the walis die and the lady wants a divorce? who would be consulted apart from the first man?
Original post by WreakingHavoc
is it really? what if 2 years down the line one of the walis die and the lady wants a divorce? who would be consulted apart from the first man?

The reason for this is because the woman will apparently forget.

Please stop making up a load of crap, its sexist.
The reason for this is because the woman will apparently forget.

Please stop making up a load of crap, its sexist.

lol read about why a women needs 2 men on the nikkah day its evident you have no clue as to why they are present in the first instance
(edited 6 years ago)
lol read about why a women needs 2 men on the nikkah day

Sexism.

Honestly are you blind? Its the same reason why she needs a Wali in the first place. Yes its all to protect her but its SEXIST. Just because you were born into Islam doesn't mean you're going to get killed if you disagree with some parts. I feel sorry for you.
Sexism.

Honestly are you blind? Its the same reason why she needs a Wali in the first place. Yes its all to protect her but its SEXIST. Just because you were born into Islam doesn't mean you're going to get killed if you disagree with some parts. I feel sorry for you.

how is it sexist? so females should be present instead? how does that make sense?
how is it sexist? so females should be present instead? how does that make sense?

1)The Muslim woman ALWAYS needs permission from the men in her life. That means her father and then her husband. A Muslim man does not. Please explain to me how this isn't sexist.

2) The reason why 2 women = 1 man is because the woman will forget and if one woman forgets the other one can remind her. There is greater detail and it basically concludes that the mind of the woman is weaker and just not as clever as the male mind. How isn't this sexist?

Stop acting like I am against Islam. I believe in Allah but there are many things I disagree with.
1)The Muslim woman ALWAYS needs permission from the men in her life. That means her father and then her husband. A Muslim man does not. Please explain to me how this isn't sexist.

2) The reason why 2 women = 1 man is because the woman will forget and if one woman forgets the other one can remind her. There is greater detail and it basically concludes that the mind of the woman is weaker and just not as clever as the male mind. How isn't this sexist?

Stop acting like I am against Islam. I believe in Allah but there are many things I disagree with.

no she does not require permission from any man you evidently got that fatwa wrong read it again on an authentic website(point 2)
no she does not require permission from any man you evidently got that fatwa wrong read it again on an authentic website(point 2)

Are you being serious lmao? :rofl:

If you think this is false there is absolutely no reason for me to converse with you.
Are you being serious lmao? :rofl:

If you think this is false there is absolutely no reason for me to converse with you.

provide your evidence your saying she has to ask permission to go to the toilet? to go shopping? to do the housework? see how ludicrous your statement is
provide your evidence your saying she has to ask permission to go to the toilet? to go shopping? to do the housework? see how ludicrous your statement is

She has to ask for permission to travel and also work.

You're acting like a child. You're obviously hurt so continue to feed yourself a bunch of lies.
She has to ask for permission to travel and also work.

You're acting like a child. You're obviously hurt so continue to feed yourself a bunch of lies.

no she dont lol ludicrous travel is only when she goes makkah she has to have mahram with her for obvious reasons im not hurt neither am i feeding myself lies continue believing rubbish your fed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending