rre12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anybody else feeling like they’ve left their GCSE’s revision too late? I feel like there’s so much to cover and not enough time.
WiseAdvice
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by rre12)
Anybody else feeling like they’ve left their GCSE’s revision too late? I feel like there’s so much to cover and not enough time.
Omd I know what your feeling brother. I'm doing triple science and I've left it too late!
SofKR
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I feel the same way. Do as much as you can in these 2 weeks whilst giving your self time to relax and not getting to worked up over it all. Do what’s right for you and good luck
deanoru
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
to be honest everyone i knows feels the same way, if it comes to it just make sure you have a broad understanding of everything and then focus on the subjects you know you'll need
username3279922
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I left my gcse revision quite late and I still did ok. Revise in detail the subjects which you’ve got exams for before half term and then leave the rest for after half term.
For maths memorise the formula and do some practise questions everyday.
Don’t force yourself to revise if nothing is going in. It will only make you stressed and it will be a waste of time . Good luck
iplcr4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did ‘start’ my GCSE revision in March, just doing a few notes. I really kick started in Easter holidays. I managed to get 6 A*s and 5 As (not trying to brag, just proving that you definitely have time!). My school sat maths exams in year 10, and I legit did no revision until half term two weeks before and came out with an A*. If you put your mind to it, you can really achieve a lot. I’m in year 13 now and the key for me is to leave my phone downstairs and to really force myself to stick to break times. That doesn’t mean only taking 5 min breaks and revising non stop, I just tell myself ‘right, you’ve worked hard so you can take half an hour now’ and making sure I don’t take anymore than half an hour? Hope this makes sense and good luck! Just remember that GCSEs seem terrifying when you’re doing them, but once they’re over they don’t really matter very much! As long as you work hard from now, you’ll be fine
HT2412
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you don't start, you'll never know if it was too late or not!

Honestly, plenty of people kick-start their revision in the Easter break and do really well for themselves. You'll be fine so long as you work hard! Make sure you're smart with your time, focus on what you don't know not on what you know. And good luck!
rre12
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by WiseAdvice)
Omd I know what your feeling brother. I'm doing triple science and I've left it too late!
Im doing triple too!!! It’s taking up so much Time SmH
BTAnonymous
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
then start i guess.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?