The Student Room Group

Help me please!

My boyfriend and have been together nearly 6 months.. we’re both 16 and virgins however we would like to move forward. We’ve done all the other stuff before sex but twice when we’ve gone to have sex and he’s put the condom on he’s got nervous I think and lost the erection and the 3rd time it just wouldn’t go in ... when he’s fingered me he can fit 3 fingers in so why can’t his **** go in ... I’m so confused by it all and I really just want advice on it and if there’s anything like positions that might help or if there’s a serious problem with me 😬
Original post by Anonymous
My boyfriend and have been together nearly 6 months.. we’re both 16 and virgins however we would like to move forward. We’ve done all the other stuff before sex but twice when we’ve gone to have sex and he’s put the condom on he’s got nervous I think and lost the erection and the 3rd time it just wouldn’t go in ... when he’s fingered me he can fit 3 fingers in so why can’t his **** go in ... I’m so confused by it all and I really just want advice on it and if there’s anything like positions that might help or if there’s a serious problem with me 😬

It's not your problem if he can't maintain an erection. Honestly it just takes practice. It will be a bit awkward at first but it's normal to be nervous. Just keep trying and stay relaxed and it will happen. Don't put too much pressure on yourselves or it'll becomes more difficult.
"when he’s fingered me he can fit 3 fingers in so why can’t his **** go in?"

His fingers have bones in. His penis doesn't!

If he stops pleasuring himself between sex sessions with you, he'll find it easier to maintain his erection as the condom is put on. He will have more of a "hair trigger" though.

Enjoy your next session with him. There's something magical about exploring a new sexual partner's body.
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine
It's not your problem if he can't maintain an erection. Honestly it just takes practice. It will be a bit awkward at first but it's normal to be nervous. Just keep trying and stay relaxed and it will happen. Don't put too much pressure on yourselves or it'll becomes more difficult.

Thanks , we tried again and it still just doesn’t fit 😒it’s really getting to me and I just wanna sort this out because I’m scared something is wrong with my body
Or I’ll never be able to have sex because they don’t fit.

I really want this and I feel relaxed but it still doesn’t help xx
Thanks , we tried again and it still just doesn’t fit 😒it’s really getting to me and I just wanna sort this out because I’m scared something is wrong with my body
Or I’ll never be able to have sex because they don’t fit.

I really want this and I feel relaxed but it still doesn’t help xx

Nothing is wrong with you, honestly.
Reply 5

There's definitely nothing wrong with you, don't stress about it.

What you could do is continue having foreplay after putting the condom on. While putting it on may make him go soft, if you continue just playing with him and taking it slow, he'll stop worrying about it.

Have you tried taking control? If you're on top it might be easier. Keeping the condom on already, you can just rub yourself on him for a while. And when he's nice and hard, you can try lowering yourself on it.
Reply 6
Original post by Devify
There's definitely nothing wrong with you, don't stress about it.

What you could do is continue having foreplay after putting the condom on. While putting it on may make him go soft, if you continue just playing with him and taking it slow, he'll stop worrying about it.

Have you tried taking control? If you're on top it might be easier. Keeping the condom on already, you can just rub yourself on him for a while. And when he's nice and hard, you can try lowering yourself on it.

Iv tried that 😒it’s not so much the condom is the problem anymore it’s the fact it doesn’t fit inside me .. it’s really stressing me out , he says he’ll wait for me and he’s not in the relationship for that .. but ik he will get fed up and move onto a girl who can put out ... and this is a thing I really want and it’s reallt bothering me that I can’t do something every else can so easy

Quick Reply

Latest