The Student Room Group

How to get my as aqa physics grade up????!!!!

ok so, my subjects are physics, chemistry and maths, I was failing chemistry before but for the last 2 months I've been banging 90%'s, maths is fine as well, BUT IM COMPLETELY FAILING PHYSICS.

Like I'm fine with most of the mechanics stuff, but the theory is killing me. Im getting A's in mechanics but like C/D's in theory. And i really want to get an A* prediction so what do i do? any tips? Anything will help.
Reply 1
Original post by zuberman123
ok so, my subjects are physics, chemistry and maths, I was failing chemistry before but for the last 2 months I've been banging 90%'s, maths is fine as well, BUT IM COMPLETELY FAILING PHYSICS.

Like I'm fine with most of the mechanics stuff, but the theory is killing me. Im getting A's in mechanics but like C/D's in theory. And i really want to get an A* prediction so what do i do? any tips? Anything will help.

I do physics and I'm having the opposite problem I fail the mechanics section but I'm working on it I say watch youtube videos and as everyone says do past papers and memorise or learn the things you get wrong that's all you can do tbh
Just do a million past papers (not literally). There is only a limited amount of content they will examine you on

Quick Reply

Latest