feeling miserable :(

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
so this guy and I weren’t together but we snapped, hung out and made out a few times between December and March. Then earlier this month he became distant and eventually told me he’s got feelings for this other girl too but she lives like 2 hrs away so nothings gonna happen (we’re 16 and 17 btw). So we haven’t like broken up cause we were never officially together but he just doesn’t snap me anymore I have to snap him and when I do he’s always ‘busy’. Why can I not just forget about him, I just wanna feel happy. I clearly don’t mean much to him but he means so much to me and idk I just feel so so sad all the time. We haven’t snapped for like a week and I just wanna forget about him but he’s honestly on my mind ALL the time. Has anyone got any advice or been in a similar situation and can reassure me at all. I just want to know that I’ll forget about him at some point and I won’t be hung up on him forever x
InfiniteWill
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't worry, you will forget about him soon. Start playing video games (if you are a gamer) or watching movies or doing what you like to do. This will draw attention away from him and towards the activity you are doing

Also there are 7 billion individuals on planet Earth, each with a unique look and personality. I am sure you will find someone within the 7 billion that will interest you and make you forget about him
DrSocSciences
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Recognise that you crave a relationship, rather than a relationship with him. In being free, you're out there ready and available for your next relationship.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (155)
4.94%
Uncertainty around my education (462)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (351)
11.19%
Lack of purpose or motivation (437)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (148)
4.72%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (188)
5.99%
Loneliness (270)
8.61%
Financial worries (113)
3.6%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (126)
4.02%
Exposure to negative news/social media (142)
4.53%
Lack of real life entertainment (171)
5.45%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (279)
8.89%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (295)
9.4%

Watched Threads