How often to cry isit ? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve never been in a relationship so I’ve always just put myself first. I’ve been in a relationship for almost two years had some ups and downs but we’re ok. I’ve never been the type to cry over a boy however....guess what! I am now😂 anyways. I don’t like involving my friends too much.

How often isit ok to cry in a relationship?
ultimateradman
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've never been in one, so I wouldn't know. But why are you crying so much?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ultimateradman)
I've never been in one, so I wouldn't know. But why are you crying so much?
I also am on the implant and ever since i have got it I’ve become emotionally weaker. Like before it I had never cried to him and it had been 6 months into the relationship.
ultimateradman
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I also am on the implant and ever since i have got it I’ve become emotionally weaker. Like before it I had never cried to him and it had been 6 months into the relationship.
Well hopefully you get better, maybe you just have to get used to the implant?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ultimateradman)
Well hopefully you get better, maybe you just have to get used to the implant?
To be honest the things I cry about is when he calls me a b I t c h. I don’t know if he means acting like a ***** or b i t c h. But I find it very disrespectful. He called me it last night and I’ve just ignored his messages.
ultimateradman
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
To be honest the things I cry about is when he calls me a b I t c h. I don’t know if he means acting like a ***** or b i t c h. But I find it very disrespectful. He called me it last night and I’ve just ignored his messages.
Don't take it from him. If this is only the start, you should consider leaving him. It's only your teen years as well, so it doesn't matter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.35%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (67)
9.9%
No I am happy with my course choice (383)
56.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.18%

Watched Threads