The Student Room Group

Is A-Level Biology hard?

I am doing Higher combined at a level 6. My local college told us their exam board is WJEC - GCE
The short answer is yes. Really hard.
A level biology is the most content containing a level there is, and you have to learn all of it. The thing that makes it worse is the the exam questions are twisted to the point where they have the littlest connection to the topics, and you really have to dig your brain.
Original post by ultimateradman
The short answer is yes. Really hard.
A level biology is the most content containing a level there is, and you have to learn all of it. The thing that makes it worse is the the exam questions are twisted to the point where they have the littlest connection to the topics, and you really have to dig your brain.

SO TRUE
Too much content :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by ProStudent
I am doing Higher combined at a level 6. My local college told us their exam board is WJEC - GCE

I achieved an A in A level biology. BUT I WORKED UNBELIEVABLY hard for it!!! You need to spend hours upon hours, nights upon nights just writing the content down. AND THEN you do the past papers. You can’t just skip to past papers in biology,, unfortunately... Biology is the most time consuming A level, easily, by a long shot. The content is not hard. You just need a really good memory. Kinda like your French GCSE; if you did that.

Quick Reply

Latest