I want to go into the music industry, help!

Watch
MO1999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I want to go into the music industry, the idea of going to different places in the world, entertaining people etc appeals to me but I can't sing (I'm a dude by the way), I've tried producing tracks in FL Studio but I just couldn't get to grips with it all, anyone got any ideas of what I can do??
username3016746
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ive produced tracks for alot of UK grime artists, if its producing you want to get into rather than actual singing/rapping you just need to put time and effort in. I got noticed from using myspace lol, next thing I know Im in calls woth various management representing different artists. Even done a few things for big names in the states. Earnt 30k from it so far, havent produced anything in two years though.
Grime Milk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Got Milk)
Ive produced tracks for alot of UK grime artists, if its producing you want to get into rather than actual singing/rapping you just need to put time and effort in. I got noticed from using myspace lol, next thing I know Im in calls woth various management representing different artists. Even done a few things for big names in the states. Earnt 30k from it so far, havent produced anything in two years though.
oi rude boi, shut up. we made 30 quid for some lad down the block
MO1999
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Got Milk)
I'd love to produce music but I just don't know any music theory etc so it's making using FL Studio a lot harder, and also why did you stop? You could be sitting on some nice money right now
Juvilation
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ik what u mean, fl looks kinda hard but just press-on with trying to learn it, you will get better trust, im having trouble learning it as well
username3741972
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
well i mean if selena gomez can go into the music industry then anyone can.
username3016746
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Grime Milk)
oi rude boi, shut up. we made 30 quid for some lad down the block
How many accounts are you going to make? Get a job, benefit whote.
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to Music
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (150)
14.44%
I'm not sure (45)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (310)
29.84%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.6%
I'm not a current university student (507)
48.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise