Netflix virgin!

Watch this thread
Loukati
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I’ve been thinking about subscribing to Netflix for a while:
👍🏻Is it worth it?
👍🏻What do you like about it?
👍🏻If I was to get it what would you recommend I watch?

Thank you 🙏🏻
monkeyman0121
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Might as well do the 30-day trial to see for yourself. (Just cancel before the first payment, like a few days earlier.)
username2998742
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I don't subscribe but I still watch Netflix shows. Just go to 123 movies or something.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Moved to TV Shows
Unknown-99
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HowToBeABlobfish)
I don't subscribe but I still watch Netflix shows. Just go to 123 movies or something.
If everyone did that then the shows and movies wouldn't make any money and we'd get less content and lower quality content. £7 a month for all you get on Netflix is a reasonable price it's the same price as 1 cinema ticket.
username2998742
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Unknown-99)
If everyone did that then the shows and movies wouldn't make any money and we'd get less content and lower quality content. £7 a month for all you get on Netflix is a reasonable price it's the same price as 1 cinema ticket.
Are you also the person that thinks people shouldn't download stuff. Jeez. No one actually cares anymore.
Unknown-99
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Are you also the person that thinks people shouldn't download stuff. Jeez. No one actually cares anymore.
No I'm not that person but what I'm saying isn't wrong is it?
username2998742
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Unknown-99)
No I'm not that person but what I'm saying isn't wrong is it?
Nah, it's not wrong. You're completely right, but most people (including me) couldn't care less.
Unknown-99
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Nah, it's not wrong. You're completely right, but most people (including me) couldn't care less.
I won't lie, I use 123 movies if what I want to watch isn't on Netflix but usually it is on Netflix or Amazon (I only have Amazon because I have a 6 month student trial.) But if people watched everything for free then what happened to the music industry when things like Napster came about would happen to the film and TV industry. All your favourite shows cancelled.
Rosiline
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Loukati)
I’ve been thinking about subscribing to Netflix for a while:
👍🏻Is it worth it?
👍🏻What do you like about it?
👍🏻If I was to get it what would you recommend I watch?

Thank you 🙏🏻
It depends on the shows u like. I LOVE Netflix personally because there r so many shows so u should totally get it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (92)
19.96%
The paper was reasonable (176)
38.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.81%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
16.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed