The Student Room Group

Where can I find a prom dress!!

I've been looking for a prom dress for months now but can't seem to find one I genuinely like thats under £250. I quite like Meshki's range of prom dresses....does anyone know any similar websites? Looking for something a bit more high end than PLT, misguided e.t.c

Budget around £150-275
i heard poundland is gonna start selling pieces of prom clothes , try there
I got mine from John Lewis for around £75.
It’s a prom dress, you most likely will wear it ONCE. Don’t buy something so expensive for one day.
finsbury park
Nadine Merabi has nice dresses , pretty pricey.
David’s bridal has the usual prom dresses.
Reply 6
Original post by susu66s
Nadine Merabi has nice dresses , pretty pricey.
David’s bridal has the usual prom dresses.

Thank you !!
Primark?
Quiz!!! I buy most of my ball gowns from there, never more than about £80 and their sizing is pretty decent (i.e. I can buy a 10 and know it'll fit).
Reply 9
Original post by Paralove
Quiz!!! I buy most of my ball gowns from there, never more than about £80 and their sizing is pretty decent (i.e. I can buy a 10 and know it'll fit).

ohhh I haven't looked there! Thank you xx
next sell some nice ones.
Reply 11
I heard ASOS was cool.
Original post by Alessa_m
I've been looking for a prom dress for months now but can't seem to find one I genuinely like thats under £250. I quite like Meshki's range of prom dresses....does anyone know any similar websites? Looking for something a bit more high end than PLT, misguided e.t.c

Budget around £150-275

I feel your struggle I can't find anything that I acc like. I've found one but I'm still skeptical BC it's from JJ's house.
Reply 13
Check out House of CB

Or if you live in London, go to the Ox Circus branch of Topshop and head to the basement they have heaps of brands and selection. Trust me.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by rz145
Check out House of CB

Or if you live in London, go to the Ox Circus branch of Topshop and head to the basement they have heaps of brands and selection. Trust me.

I'll definitely have to make a day to go to Oxford Circus then. thanks!
Chi chi London have some nice ones in that price range. Depends what style you're going for though
Original post by NimSian
I feel your struggle I can't find anything that I acc like. I've found one but I'm still skeptical BC it's from JJ's house.

seen some bad things about jj’s house don’t do it
Original post by YouAreAYute
seen some bad things about jj’s house don’t do it

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest