oura-b
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
is anyone going to risk it and only study Henry VII?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by oura-b)
is anyone going to risk it and only study Henry VII?
For an A level then that is too little imo. I dont know the exam format (I have forgotten), but i would do 2/3 i.e Henry, Henry, Elizabeth. I might have done all three.

Look at past papers and see if studying henry only would have worked. Sounds very risky to me.
oura-b
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
yh its a big risk and i cant decide what to do especially because ive got one teacher telling me to dedicate most revision towards henry vii (its got less content) where as another teacher was completely against the idea and instead said to revise henry viii (coz apparenty its 'more fun'). On top of that i just hate revising history, i find it the most difficult after English.
oura-b
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
For an A level then that is too little imo. I dont know the exam format (I have forgotten), but i would do 2/3 i.e Henry, Henry, Elizabeth. I might have done all three.

Look at past papers and see if studying henry only would have worked. Sounds very risky to me.
lolololol I completely forgot I asked this question, but in case you wanna know what happened, I got completely screwed because I stupidly did revise only Henry vii and both questions were on Henry VIII looooool. My whole year died in that exam. I got a C, I'm still mad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
9.76%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (53)
64.63%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (12)
14.63%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (8)
9.76%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.22%

Watched Threads