The Student Room Group

What do girls look like in a guy??

Just curious what girls want in a guy in both personality and appearance.

Preferably in the age range of 17-21 (if older its fine too).
Every girl is diff obvs.

Appearance - doesn’t bother me if they’re not 6’5 or whatever... my bf is only an inch or two taller than me which I’m happy with, if shorter I would have struggled to want a relationship with him. I like guys with pretty boy/handsome faces and light coloured hair with decent amount of facial hair. A really thick beard and thick moustache is a no no for me. Hate bulky built guys who have gym as their second home. Rather guys who home gym, eat decent and look after their appearance by using cleansing products (creams, face washes etc).

Personality - number one thing is humour. Must also be respectful & a gentleman. Not selfish & inconsiderate. The way he treats his parents and spends time with them matters to show caring and thoughtful side which is cute and attractive. Clever obvs, ambitious, positive. Good at saving financially to think about all the important things for future e.g mortgage, car, family etc.
Do women like guys who look young for their age?

I'm in my 20s and I'm very handsome but I have a very young looking face, I still look like a teenager. I'm also 5'8", which isn't tall.

I think both of those things prevent many women from even considering me as someone they could date, even though I am very handsome. Especially women I fancy, which is frustrating.

I tend to fancy women around my age as well, not younger.
Ive answered so many times but ill answer anyway
Appearance: has to be same height or taller, nice hair, not fat or skinny or muscly just in the middle, just has to be goodlooking.
Personality: Kind, fast replies, likes and is good with kids, can cook, can clean, good muslim, quiet but confident, can make me laugh, does not hold grudges, can protect me and lift me up.
I guess it depends what part of their anatomy is inside of the guy.
Basically 80% of women are running after 20% of men.
In a recent survey a majority of women rated 80% of men as below 5/10..
Next time you read another "Were have all the good men gone" whine in Cosmo or such like, just remember that.😁
Reply 6
Just wanted to point out that you should perhaps change the title of your thread to "What do girls look for in a guy?"..
Money
Good in bed
Selfless
Does chores around the house
Can drive
Non aggressive
Buys me nice stuff
Isn't annoying
Clean and hygienic
Kinda cute
Nice bod has its advantages but certainly isn't a deal breaker
If you can cook... you are literally perfect
Original post by mafk80
Just wanted to point out that you should perhaps change the title of your thread to "What do girls look for in a guy?"..

Funny but three years ago everybody would have known what the OP meant to say but today everyone will assume it is a trans thread.🙂
Original post by Anonymous
Money
Good in bed
Selfless
Does chores around the house
Can drive
Non aggressive
Buys me nice stuff
Isn't annoying
Clean and hygienic
Kinda cute
Nice bod has its advantages but certainly isn't a deal breaker
If you can cook... you are literally perfect

You missed out the deal breaker for most girls....
As tall or taller than them.
Reply 10
Original post by Just my opinion
Funny but three years ago everybody would have known what the OP meant to say but today everyone will assume it is a trans thread.🙂

I just wanted to point it out because it changes the entire semantics of the thread :biggrin:. Of course it wouldnt be a problem, at least as far as I am concerned, even if it was a trans thread. People are people after all; as long as people don't harm others, they should be free to live the way they choose to.

I didn't miss it out on purpose, I missed it out because personally to me it's not a big deal. Yes I am that rare type of woman who doesn't mind a shorty. Ok talk myself (5'8) and have dated guys within the 5'5-5'6 range before

*am tall myself
Original post by Superdrilles
Just curious what girls want in a guy in both personality and appearance.

Preferably in the age range of 17-21 (if older its fine too).

physical traits
1) nice smile
2) good hair (volume)
3) not skinny, not fat. looks healty. that doesnt mean all girls want six packs with huge bicepts. just someone who looks like they care of themselfs.
4) veins. EVERY SINGLE GIRL LIKES VEINS ON ARMS. ITS SO ****ING ATRACTIVE.
5) Tall. (taller then her, if she is 5.0 she will accept 5.5)
6) eye contact. girls love it when they catch a guy looking at them. even if u are ugly. girls love to feel desired, its a good feeling. and if the good feeling is assoated with u then they have a crush on u.
personality traits.
1) funny
2) smart
3)flirty. (but dont go around flirting everyone. its annoying)
4)nice to everyone especially the girl
5) mature. (know how to handle ****)
6) controlling. (not boss the girl around and treat/make her feel like **** but like suttle, it shows that you are a man)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending