The Student Room Group

Transferring Unis. How to add current modules to UCAS?

Hi, I'm applying to transfer University for next academic year. I'm first year, and hoping to transfer into second year on the same course. In my UCAS application I'm struggling where I can simply add my modules I'm studying now (6 Modules all 20 credits), as I can't put them under a degree, because that's not what I will be completing anymore, and there's no option for 'first year at university' as such. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Original post by YeliabF
Hi, I'm applying to transfer University for next academic year. I'm first year, and hoping to transfer into second year on the same course. In my UCAS application I'm struggling where I can simply add my modules I'm studying now (6 Modules all 20 credits), as I can't put them under a degree, because that's not what I will be completing anymore, and there's no option for 'first year at university' as such. Any suggestions? Thanks.

See the link in my signature. If you can’t see my signature it’s also linked to in the first post of the Transfer FAQ thread stuck to the top of the Applications and UCAS forum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending