The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Master of Public health Cambridge opinion?

Hi all!

I've been accepted to the Mphil (masters) of Public Health at Cambridge, but have already talked to a couple of people who gave mixed (on the negative end of mixed) reviews about the quality of the course. I was wondering if anyone who has done the course, could give me an opinion.

Feel free to private message me if you're not comfortable discussing on the forum. Even if you haven't done the course yourself, if you could connect me with a friend who has done it, that would also be great.

Thanks!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Thanks puddles. I think perhaps public health masters students and alumni may not be present on the forum here. Appreciate the bump though :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by somebody1
Thanks puddles. I think perhaps public health masters students and alumni may not be present on the forum here. Appreciate the bump though :smile:

This forum is more usually for undergraduates, have a look at the postgraduate forum.

In particular this thread
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4839450
Official CAMBRIDGE 2018 Postgraduate Applicants thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by somebody1
Hi all!

I've been accepted to the Mphil (masters) of Public Health at Cambridge, but have already talked to a couple of people who gave mixed (on the negative end of mixed) reviews about the quality of the course. I was wondering if anyone who has done the course, could give me an opinion.

Feel free to private message me if you're not comfortable discussing on the forum. Even if you haven't done the course yourself, if you could connect me with a friend who has done it, that would also be great.

Thanks!

Hi! I came across your post while looking for advice on the Public Health Department of Cambridge? Did you complete the MPhil and how did you find it? Would really appreciate a response...

Quick Reply

Latest