The Student Room Group

Master degree loan

Hello. I would like to ask is it posible to get loan for Master studies with living costs when I live in England just mote that 3 years. Or I will get just loan for studies because I need to live in Uk more than 5 years . Thank you for support.
Original post by Karolina1992
Hello. I would like to ask is it posible to get loan for Master studies with living costs when I live in England just mote that 3 years. Or I will get just loan for studies because I need to live in Uk more than 5 years . Thank you for support.

Hi Karolina1992,

For Masters courses, we don't provide a Tuition Fee Loan, we provide a Postgraduate Loan (PGL), which is paid directly to you and can be used for anything including tuition fees, living costs etc...

If you're an EU national, you don't need to meet the 3/5 years residency criteria in the UK, as long as you've been resident in the EU/UK for the 3 years before the 1st day of the 1st academic year and resident in England on the 1st day.

If you're from outside the EU/UK, you must be resident in the UK with a lawful residential status for the 3 years before the 1st day of the 1st academic year of the course.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

John.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending