Warwick Accom Redfern Watch

Thejamos
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi
Does this accom exist and would you recommend. ...?
Looking for quietish location , central if poss
Don’t mind sharing bathroom but want small numbers of flat mates so that kitchen doesn’t get too manic
MonteCristo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does it exist? Yes. They knocked down the blocks opposite ("Hurst" a few years ago but left Redfern standing.

It is generally a quiet setting but also central. Unless things have changed, the only people living there were final year undergraduates. If you are a new applicant to Warwick, the closest block that's in the same vicinity (and price range) is Cryfield. There are three Cryfield blocks and they tend to allocate the quieter students (based on what they volunteer about themselves on the accommodation form) to a single block so it can be as loud or as quiet as you like.
AmusingPengiun
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The buildings are quite small as are the flat's themselves it's something like 5 bedrooms sharing a kitchen and shower/toilet, Ground to Second Floor, no lift. The kitchens have been refurbished at some point. Certainly quite a central location with the Student Union 5-10 mins walk away, but I couldn't comment on noise not residing there. Cryfield although a bit nicer imo, is one big open corridor so won't have that small flat feeling.
Big Tato
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've heard it's getting knocked down over the summer, so that might be the cause of confusion over whether it exists or not. I could be wrong though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads