The Student Room Group

Kissing in clubs

Why do people go clubs to kiss lots of people, isn't this disgusting after doing it to like 5 strangers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Why do people go clubs to kiss lots of people, isn't this disgusting after doing it to like 5 strangers?

How many people do this, as opposed to getting to the making out stage and leaving with them?
Some people like to get hammered and all that liq gets to their head and they really don't always realize how they are acting so yeah they end up doing that, plus people's naughty side comes out when you're drunk lol
Reply 3
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
How many people do this, as opposed to getting to the making out stage and leaving with them?

I usually snog a few people before finding one to “leave” with. Sometimes they’re crap kissers or they smell weird, sometimes they’re decent kissers but the night leads somewhere else. Sometimes i’m just a hoe. Many factors to consider. :yep:
Reply 4
Original post by cat_mac
I usually snog a few people before finding one to “leave” with. Sometimes they’re crap kissers or they smell weird, sometimes they’re decent kissers but the night leads somewhere else. Sometimes i’m just a hoe. Many factors to consider. :yep:

Would you prefer casual relationship over clubbing
And that is why people get mono
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne

Only Raheem Sterling...

defo, clubbing is pointless.
Reply 8
I go these places to drink until my internal voice is silenced so not something that affects or concerns me.
Original post by cat_mac

What percentage of nights out do you end up sleeping with a stranger guy? I guess you’re someone who gets approached a lot on most nights out so you can filter out the really hot / good looking guys you like?

Both. :mmm:
I feel like if you're asking this you either have girlfriend or get no puss. now as a person who is heavily into hardcore rave music (Garage, Gabba, Jungle, Trance, Hardcore, all that wholesome ****) I’m an extreme virgin to the high street club scene. the idea of the high street club is very different to that of a rave or a free party from what I observed from my experience there are two main objectives at one of these clubs (unless you’re a farmer)

Objective 1
get as wasted as you can, as cheap as you can.

Objective 2
Get off with as many people as possible.

However, you don’t have to do both if you don’t want to. merely pick one and go with it. they don’t play enjoyable music. because nobody is there to enjoy the music. the point of a high street club is too get smashed and contract nob rot.
Original post by cat_mac

Original post by Bulletzone

It’s like that phrase “you have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince” but really they’re all frogs and i’m just drunk enough to not care.
Guys have beer googles, girls have sozzled spectacles... :unsure:
It's weird and the sign of a slut. Takes one to know one so that's why girls and guys lock lips.
I've never kissed anyone in a club :frown:
Original post by Jack22031994
I've never kissed anyone in a club :frown:

As has 95% of TSR.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bulletzone
As has 95% of TSR.

tbf, its only in clubs I havent :tongue:
Love kissing sucking tongues of fitties in clubs. Grrr all that spit exchanging sluuuurp
I work on the bar of a club and you don't really see many people kissing
It's more of a "guys stick to girls until they give in and leave together" type situation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending