stress11
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Best ways to revise history without going on every single page in the text book.

I’m doing four major topics:

Germany depth study 1918-1945
The Cold War 1945-62
America 1918-1945
Medicine 1848-1948
ContagiousButter
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I find going through your work book and highlighting any key information works, that's what I did for my ww1 study (or in your words German Depth) and I got highest marks in my year on our end of topic test. Haven't done the exam yet though
stress11
Rep:
?
* my exam is in June I’m doing IGCSE edexcel do you reckon I have enough time ?
PaulTheaker18
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've been told to just find summary websites and pick out the key dates of the topic and use them
stress11
Rep:
?
Do you know any summary websites ?
SpotOnUni
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why don't you listed to YouTube videos on these topics? YouTube is full of great content on this.

And in bonus, to make sure you're really concentrated, put the video in speed 1.5x. Because it's faster than you'd expect it to go, you'll see yourself concentratning much, much more (because taking your phone will make you loose the thread, that's guaranteed). If you don't want to go through the reading, it's probably the next best thing for you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (110)
28.21%
No (280)
71.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed