The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Looking For a Room Next Year?

Hello,

This is my first time posting please bare with.

I'm on foundation so will be going into my proper degree in september.

I've got a offer for KES (King Edward's Square). But i'm looking for a House share possibly next year? Somewhere cheaper then KES too.

I'm not sure what else to put haha!

If anyone has a place or knows someone whos looking feel free to drop me a message!:smile:
Original post by bbr4nd0nn
Hello,

I've got a offer for KES (King Edward's Square). But i'm looking for a House share possibly next year? Somewhere cheaper then KES too.

If anyone has a place or knows someone whos looking feel free to drop me a message!:smile:

Hi there

Just bumping this up for you.

You might like to share in the Teesside Uni accommodation thread too.

If you do a Facebook search for Teesside University accommodation you'll find lots of closed groups which you can request to join if you have an offer for one of Teesside's accommodation sites :smile: may be a good way to connect with potential housemates.

Good luck.

:smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
I can't find any of the closed groups on Facebook. But I've put it in the accomodation too.
Hi , Ive got some houses for next year ? from 50 ppw to 90(ensuite,luxury). if you are looking for advice, feel free to contact me.

Going to Teesside University and don't know what to expect? want help renting houses or advice on Accommodation? Fear not, for behold, HelloTeesside.com is the one stop platform to find out everything you need to know as an university student here . Did you know Middlesbrough has a secret bar where entry is through a hidden door with a pincode? Were you aware that as a university student you could get a free burger from McD with every meal? Did you know that you could pet meerkats near here or that you could get a free month of unlimited cinema ? From information on exclusive student discounts that will potentially save you 100s of pounds per year, news and advice about part time jobs, restaurant and nightlife reviews, must have apps and cards, advice on finding accommodation to tips and tricks that will not only help you survive, but also enhance your experience here at Teesside to the fullest.
Based on data collected from surveys and reviews from ex Teesside students, this is your portal of Life hacks that we would have loved to know when we first got here. Say Hello to Teesside. Let us show you around your new home.

Original post by bbr4nd0nn
Hello,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending