The Student Room Group

Scheduled

Payment status still says scheduled. Due on 09/4/18 im sure its normally set at payment in process by now? Can anyone help with timeline for payments?
Like does it take 5 working days to process? Should it still say scheduled? Has this bank holiday affected the payment schedule 9r the status updates?
Thanks
Original post by kmd2589
Payment status still says scheduled. Due on 09/4/18 im sure its normally set at payment in process by now? Can anyone help with timeline for payments?
Like does it take 5 working days to process? Should it still say scheduled? Has this bank holiday affected the payment schedule 9r the status updates?
Thanks

Hi Kmd2589,

If you payment is due on the 9th of April the payment status should change in the next 24 hours. I would suggest that you check your online account tomorrow.

Thanks

Louise
Reply 2
Hi louise this still hasnt changed. And i thought it would of by now? Can you tell me. Is student finance paid by bacs. Or how do we know they know when they have released the payment?
Thanks kmd2589
Original post by kmd2589
Hi louise this still hasnt changed. And i thought it would of by now? Can you tell me. Is student finance paid by bacs. Or how do we know they know when they have released the payment?
Thanks kmd2589

Hi kmd2589,

A bank transfer takes 3-5 working days.

Once your payment has left SLC the status will be 'Payment in Progress'

Regards Rona

Quick Reply