Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone - just wondering does anyone know the term dates for swansea uni 2018 intake eg when xmas, easter and summer hols will be because looking at booking some holidays and don’t want to clash with term times .

Also does anyone know how long you get off on the holidays eg is it 2 weeks for xmas and easter and six weeks for summer . Thanks so much x

ReputationRep:
    I think it is 2 weeks xmas, 2 weeks easter and 6 weeks over summer but I know people who have had longer over xmas and less time in the summer because of placements. I think when you enrol you will get the timetable, do you know any current students that have access to a timetable?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.