The Student Room Group

Choosing between unis, help?

In terms of my firm/insurance choices- I have three universities which I am interested in, and have had offers from. However, there are many pros and cons. My offers are as follows (for Sociology):

London School of Economics and Political Science- AAB
University of Leeds- ABB
University of Lincoln- BBC

Previous AS Grades- AAA

If you were in my position, what would you choose?
Original post by sljs
In terms of my firm/insurance choices- I have three universities which I am interested in, and have had offers from. However, there are many pros and cons. My offers are as follows (for Sociology):

University of Leeds- ABB

Previous AS Grades- AAA

I'd choose the first but defo look at the courses and see what you would enjoy the most
Personally speaking I would rather be a student in Leeds than London but I'm guessing you don't mind living in London if you've chosen it. In that case I'd firm LSE and have Leeds as your insurance.
Difficult for us to say because we don't know your preferences and what your pros and cons are.
Original post by sljs

University of Leeds- ABB

Previous AS Grades- AAA

Lincoln is quite likely to be available in clearing and is therefore probably not worth insuring.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending