'A View From the Bridge' revision resources (essay plans)

Watch
?Hannah?
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey everyone!

I completed my English Literature IGCSE exam in January 2018 and studied 'A view from the bridge' and 'To Kill a Mockingbird.' I know that 'To Kill a Mockingbird' is no longer being tested on, but I thought that I would post my revision resources for 'AVFTB' on here to help people preparing for the exam this summer. I hope that you will find them helpful! - The resources include detailed essay plans that I created on absolutely everything from the book - including themes, characters and relationships between characters

I received 97% in English Literature, so I can promise you that these essay plans are of high quality
?Hannah?
Rep:
?
Have attached essay plans on the characters of Catherine and Alfieri and also the theme of jealousy! I hope that they are useful
?Hannah?
Rep:
?
Essay plans on relationship between Catherine and Rodolfo, theme of fatherhood and relationship between Marco and Rodolfo
carlotti02
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
omg!! Thank youuu im also studying avftb and my exam is in like 3 week! But where did you attach essay plan I cant find them. But thank you, youre amazing and I hope you get fantastic grades on your other exams💛
jubsalt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
thank you so much! I'm taking my literature exam this June and these are just so helpful!
unknowndude101
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ?Hannah?)
Essay plans on relationship between Catherine and Rodolfo, theme of fatherhood and relationship between Marco and Rodolfo
these are so gooddd tysm
15YadavI
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you so much, these are so good!
davide0902
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi thank you so much for these! May I ask you which question you chose, the passage-based or the general one?

Thank you
aaliyajain
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you so much!! These are amazing and so useful!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
7.95%
Confident (70)
12.94%
Indifferent (75)
13.86%
Unsure (140)
25.88%
Worried (213)
39.37%

Watched Threads