Turn on thread page Beta

'A View From the Bridge' revision resources (essay plans) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I completed my English Literature IGCSE exam in January 2018 and studied 'A view from the bridge' and 'To Kill a Mockingbird.' I know that 'To Kill a Mockingbird' is no longer being tested on, but I thought that I would post my revision resources for 'AVFTB' on here to help people preparing for the exam this summer. I hope that you will find them helpful! - The resources include detailed essay plans that I created on absolutely everything from the book - including themes, characters and relationships between characters

I received 97% in English Literature, so I can promise you that these essay plans are of high quality

ReputationRep:
    Have attached essay plans on the characters of Catherine and Alfieri and also the theme of jealousy! I hope that they are useful
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx How is Catherine presented in AVFTB.docx (140.5 KB, 42 views)
  2. File Type: docx How is jealousy presented in AVFTB.docx (130.2 KB, 38 views)
  3. File Type: docx ‘Explore the importance of Alfieri in ‘A View From The Bridge’ – ESSAY PLAN.docx (122.2 KB, 33 views)

ReputationRep:
    Essay plans on relationship between Catherine and Rodolfo, theme of fatherhood and relationship between Marco and Rodolfo
    Attached Files
  4. File Type: docx ‘How is the relationship between Marco and Rodolfo presented in AVFTB.docx (157.9 KB, 34 views)
  5. File Type: docx ‘Examine the relationship between Catherine and Rodolfo and how it is presented by Miller’.docx (130.2 KB, 31 views)
  6. File Type: docx ‘Explore how the theme of fatherhood is explored throughout the play.docx (138.3 KB, 33 views)

ReputationRep:
    omg!! Thank youuu im also studying avftb and my exam is in like 3 week! But where did you attach essay plan I cant find them. But thank you, youre amazing and I hope you get fantastic grades on your other exams💛

ReputationRep:
    thank you so much! I'm taking my literature exam this June and these are just so helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah?)
    Essay plans on relationship between Catherine and Rodolfo, theme of fatherhood and relationship between Marco and Rodolfo
    these are so gooddd tysm

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 31, 2018

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

OMAM

Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.

Notes

Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.