Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am considering purchasing snap revise I am doing Edexcel biology and chemistry.
1.What subject and exam board do you do?
2.What is your experience using snap revise?
3.Would you recommend it?
4.Have you seen any improvement can you give example e.g. from grade x to grade y.
TheEnchantress
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do WJEC Biology but I use OCR Biology as currently they don’t offer my exam board but SnapRevise is really good and definitely worth the purchase ☀️.
Anonymous1502
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by TheEnchantress)
I do WJEC Biology but I use OCR Biology as currently they don’t offer my exam board but SnapRevise is really good and definitely worth the purchase ☀️.
If you don't mind me asking how are you doing in biology grade wise?
TheEnchantress
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous1502)
If you don't mind me asking how are you doing in biology grade wise?
I’m doing quite well but I would prefer to not disclose my grades. But if it wasn’t good then I wouldn’t recommend it 🌸
craftywizardboy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If anyone would like my SnapRevise notes for As level Chem and Biology then send me a message on my mail.
tsr_help.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
don't trust the google reviews. I asked if they offer a discount for people from low-income homes etc. as it is quite costly. in response to this they effectively asked me to write a positive review (preferably of something like 250 words) and to give it a 5/5 star rating on google reviews.

I did end up purchasing one set for aqa Alevel biology and it wasn't exam board specific as it had initially stated. There was some extra out of spec information included and not everything from the specific spec is covered.
It's good for describing key concepts if you really don't understand something. However, I don't think it's a 'must have' resource.
craftywizardboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I completely disagree with you. I think that it is a vital resource, although it is quite pricey. However, the videos and notes that they provide are ample enough to go over concepts. If anyone would like the Chemistry and Biology pdf notes, you can message me.
Gent2324
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
do snaprevise do further maths?
Batman2k1
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by craftywizardboy)
I completely disagree with you. I think that it is a vital resource, although it is quite pricey. However, the videos and notes that they provide are ample enough to go over concepts. If anyone would like the Chemistry and Biology pdf notes, you can message me.
hey, i would like to see the chem notes you had made?
craftywizardboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Batman2k1)
hey, i would like to see the chem notes you had made?
Send me a private message with ur email. I can attach the copies.
HotDawgg
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys, I have a snap revise account from last yr, I found it really useful and achived an A for both subjects. I have As and A2 for AQA Biology and Chemistry. Brought for £120, valid till September 12th 2019. Can sell for cheap, Dm me for details.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Has your university offer been reduced?