The Student Room Group

Haven't even started revising.... :(

Was enjoying the first few days of Easter a bit too much, and realised I only have 50 days till the final exams.
Bit demoralised to even work, even I realise this is barely enough time to revise. Whenever I try, I do an hour of work, can't continue /procrastinate?
I would welcome any advice, (I know getting off here is stage 1, but can't sustain a good level of work every day)

*probably sounds sappy and like every other thread
Original post by Confused02
Was enjoying the first few days of Easter a bit too much, and realised I only have 50 days till the final exams.
Bit demoralised to even work, even I realise this is barely enough time to revise. Whenever I try, I do an hour of work, can't continue /procrastinate?
I would welcome any advice, (I know getting off here is stage 1, but can't sustain a good level of work every day)

*probably sounds sappy and like every other thread

Be motivated by fear of failure. No revision and you fail, so you're not going to be able to go to uni or do whatever you want to afterwards and you'll have an unhappy life because you didn't put the effort in. That's what I told myself and it worked.

Quick Reply

Latest