The Big Revision Food Thread

Watch this thread
EmilySarah00
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
It's that time of year again where everyone's revision starts earnest, but what better to accompany your revision than food, right?! :woo:

I'm curious what everyone likes to eat whilst they're revising, if you want you can post us a picture, or maybe even share some recipes if you have a particularly interesting revision snack! :yes:

Currently I'm trying to be a bit healthier (and ruining it every time by eating chocolate in the evenings :oops:) so I've been enjoying a good fruit salad lately. Plus my dad brought home these interesting banana crisps for me to try because they had my name on them! :lol:

So, what's your favourite revision food?

Happy Revising (and Eating! :eating: )

niamhdoesmaths
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I’ll eat anything when I’m revising - I just get so bored and snack away... :yum:

Usually have some chocolate or something, or crisps if I have some, not very healthy I know

I am trying to limit my snacking to just breaks though, as food really distracts me so I need to stop eating when I’m working
bluemuffin
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I don’t really eat when I’m revising, I find it distracting. Still love food tho
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Ew Fruit.:yucky:

This is what I call revision food. Am I right or am I right?:smug:

Spoiler:
Show
On a serious note Fruit is very healthy and chocolate isn't so stay well please peeps.
Lelanor
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've been eating mini Lindor eggs and McCoys steak crisps... probably not the best choice!
EmilySarah00
Rep:
Loving all the food choices so far! I didn’t realise so many of you would see food as a distraction, I use it more as a reward after finishing a question (then I let myself eat a bit)

I’m kicking off this morning whilst revising and eating some cereal, I actually love cereal, I could happily eat it at any time of day :lol:

Name:  EB84396D-76FB-4139-9860-DAEDE8692CAF.jpg.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  48.8 KB
username3558104
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I don’t like eating while revising. I like meals between breaks though, rice is pretty nice food with a good curry.
sweeline
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Crisps are my go-to
Hasham123
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
salted popcorn
Lemur14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Sometimes I have biscuits and only allow myself to eat one when I've finished what I'm doing etc. :lol:
Other than that...chocolate, sweets, basically anything unhealthy which is dreadful but it's what I like to eat :getmecoat:
I try to eat before I start revision usually though as otherwise I'm forever trudging down to the kitchen for something else :facepalm:
denteddental
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Is it just me who can't revise and eat at the same time? I'm so paranoid about getting crumbs on my work and what if, God forbid, I spilled something on my notes? I'd cry.
I tend to eat three good meals a day and not snack.
Spillage and crumbs aside, I just cannot focus on food and study at the same time. When I eat, I stop studying and focus on all the deliciousness.
EmilySarah00
Rep:
Can't go wrong with a good revision ice cream in this weather right?! :grin:

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (58)
65.91%
No (23)
26.14%
I didn't use it to prepare (7)
7.95%

Watched Threads