The Student Room Group

Really tight balls during masterbation

Hasn't happened to me my whole life then all of a sudden it has happened to me three times, twice during masterbation and once during oral sex.

Just before ejaculation the muscles surrounding my balls tighten up and I could swear that once my right ******* went into my stomach, like it just was not there.

Is this something serious?
Original post by Anonymous
Hasn't happened to me my whole life then all of a sudden it has happened to me three times, twice during masterbation and once during oral sex.

Just before ejaculation the muscles surrounding my balls tighten up and I could swear that once my right ******* went into my stomach, like it just was not there.

Doesn't sound serious unless it's painful.
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
Doesn't sound serious unless it's painful.

It's uncomfortable
It's uncomfortable

It doesn't sound serious unless it's painful.
Reply 4

Nope. The scrotum is lined in thin muscle and this constracts immediately before and during orgasm/ejaculation. It is only a problem if you (like me) have very sensitive testicles, in which case you might occasionally find yourself with minor bruising.
punch them
Original post by evil Haribo 69
punch them

He's talking about his testicles, not a broken car.
Original post by Theseus__
He's talking about his testicles, not a broken car.

maybe not punch them then? 🤔
Reply 8
Original post by evil Haribo 69
maybe not punch them then? 🤔

😂...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending