The Student Room Group

Earn money

Hi so im 16 and since i wanna be a lawyer in london is there anyway to get involved in the law secter at 16 and get paid .
Original post by Saniasaman
Hi so im 16 and since i wanna be a lawyer in london is there anyway to get involved in the law secter at 16 and get paid .

I can't think of anything. Maybe contact local firms to see if they offer anything.
Moved to Legal
Reply 3

What do you mean by "involve"? Do you want a paid work experience scheme or do you want a full fledged job related to the legal field?
Reply 4
Original post by Crept
What do you mean by "involve"? Do you want a paid work experience scheme or do you want a full fledged job related to the legal field?

Like a paid work experience
Reply 5
Like a paid work experience

Very much doubt it. Law students do not get paid for "work experience" during their degree. I think the earliest you can get a paid internship (vac scheme) is second year - some first year schemes around too.

Also, why is it that you want paid work experience? Work experience itself is a rarity especially at 16. Most law firms do not gain anything from having students so asking them to also pay, is pushing a fine line.
Reply 6
Original post by Crept
Very much doubt it. Law students do not get paid for "work experience" during their degree. I think the earliest you can get a paid internship (vac scheme) is second year - some first year schemes around too.

Also, why is it that you want paid work experience? Work experience itself is a rarity especially at 16. Most law firms do not gain anything from having students so asking them to also pay, is pushing a fine line.

Hmm just a thought anyway thanks .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending