The Student Room Group

Can you learn to pass maths, english gcse in one week?

So quiet frankly Ive been giving 0 f*cks about my upcoming gcse resit until this point, but Ive got offered a good job with good pay and realized I have to pass it with a C or above. Came from a different country with different system, and I already passed exams that are higher level than gcse yet the UK doesnt accept those papers so I have to do it again and yes you guessed it I really dont want to... I have about 1 and a half weeks or something like that till the exams, and I dont know what exactly do I need to know for them and how should I learn for it. The class Im in is a drop out class where the students just f*ck around every lesson, so the teachers pretty much gave up on teaching properly.
I need help, how and what should I learn so I pass? I really lazy, tricks and tips welcome.
Edit: Im turning 18 in august, so I dont want to bother with this boring **** anymore, but I have no clue how to learn and pass gcse
(edited 6 years ago)
If you've passed those high level exams then your obviously clever and have a good understanding of stuff so just whizz through past papers.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by purple.blue27
If you've passed those high level exams then your obviously clever and have a good understanding of stuff so just whizz through past papers.

Will that really be enough? I feel really anxious about it. So if I complete past papers with a minimum of 95% marks does that mean Im safe?
Original post by WaifuRacer
Will that really be enough? I feel really anxious about it. So if I complete past papers with a minimum of 95% marks does that mean Im safe?

That's more than safe, you probs might just end up getting grade 9s if you get min 95%. I should be anxious since I'm in yr 11 and need to do good to do the options I want to do in college, you shouldn't since you've arlready got a job offer and need a grade 6 max to get it which might just be a piece of cake for you
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest