Lost motivation to do work!!!! Advice? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve got so much to do in 1 week or just over that and I’m struggling so much to complete tasks, it’s my final year and I just want to graduate with at least a 2:1! I’m so afraid if I don’t find the motivation I could be graduating with 2:2 or worst a third!! 😓😓

What can I do to ensure I can complete tasks faster? I have to sketch and write up research
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Lily048
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve got so much to do in 1 week or just over that and I’m struggling so much to complete tasks, it’s my final year and I just want to graduate with at least a 2:1! I’m so afraid if I don’t find the motivation I could be graduating with 2:2 or worst a third!! 😓😓

What can I do to ensure I can complete tasks faster? I have to sketch and write up research
Write out each single task you have to do and how much time realistically you think you can do it in.
Prioritise each task: what due in the soonest and is worth the most credits to least.
Start with the top priorities and plan (can be rough at first but add detail as it comes)
Once rough plans have been done for all start building on the priority tasks more. At this point I’d start laying out each day from now on with a set to-do list for that day:
Monday: 9-12pm______, 2-6pm_______, 8-10pm_____
And so fourth
Check in every so often with lecturers/tutors of you feel uncertain, if possible send drafts to be marked/criticised, if that’s not possible, show fellow course friends or siblings/parents to help you.
Try moving the deadline dates forward a few days so you have a realistic finish date (thereby giving you a few extra days to proof read and submit early if possible)
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks that’s so helpful, I’ve wrote a list but it is longer than I expected, I’ll write down roughly how much I should spend on each task. It’s Easter holidays so it’s a bit difficult asking for advice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (38)
24.52%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (53)
34.19%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (27)
17.42%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (12)
7.74%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (25)
16.13%

Watched Threads