The Student Room Group

Finance SAAS/SFE

Hi,
I have recently confirmed my conditional offer at The University of Edinburgh and I am about to ask for student finance on the SAAS website ( I am an EU national student). My question is, if I do not get the grades to get into Edi and I'll go to my insurance choice (Manchester), do I need to apply for student finance on SFE as well? Or is financing limited to the firm choice? thank you
Original post by enzo.inc
Hi,
I have recently confirmed my conditional offer at The University of Edinburgh and I am about to ask for student finance on the SAAS website ( I am an EU national student). My question is, if I do not get the grades to get into Edi and I'll go to my insurance choice (Manchester), do I need to apply for student finance on SFE as well? Or is financing limited to the firm choice? thank you

I would recommend applying to SAAS for Edinburgh and also to SFE for Manchester. You can easily cancel whichever finance you don’t need in August when you know where you’re going but that’s easier than applying to SFE for the first time in August.
Reply 2
Thank you very much I’ll do that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending