The Student Room Group

My relationship is changing and I need help

So long story short I’ve been with my boyfriend for 9 months now and I started noticing changes in our relationship. We are both at uni and from the start of our relationship we started spending a lot of time together, around probably 3-4 times a week. Up until he actually moved his stuff to my room in around December I believe and we have been living with each other ever since. During Christmas holidays it was fine, but it all changed around Easter holidays. He decided to go home for the Easter break to his parents which is absolutely understandable, however we don’t spend time with each other as much. We see each other once a week. His replies are dead he starts conversation but doesn’t reply for hours which it’s really irritating, which he knows. He keeps saying it is cause he is busy but I know he ain’t doing nothing. The other day we ended up having a fight because I literally asked him to see him more and he had plans with his friends ( he saw them two days in a row literally before he met up with me).its really annoying cause it takes me 2h to get to my uni house from my home home and he leaves a bus away but he still can’t see me more.

Another change is that we were planning to move in together from September, however he just told me that he started looking for houses with his 2 friends. That got me confused. Then later he added that I can live with them but it just sounded like he’s doing it out of pity. I don’t understand how did we go from living with each other to seeing each other once a week. I’m graduating this year so I know for a fact that we won’t be seeing each other much over summer that’s why I was so excited to properly move in together on September. But now it is not happening and I did not say anything. I’m really hurt by this situation. What should I do? Should I say something? Where is our relationship going?
Reply 1
Sounds like he is losing interest in the relationship. Best thing to do would be to see what he think your future is together and see if it might be best to break up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending