The Student Room Group

Help! I got a nervous breakdown when i did a biology past paper.

So its been a while i've started doing past papers (did only 2-3 for units 4 and 5). And the last paper i did i got nervous breakdown because i keep losing marks even though i understood the biology content.

I know its stupid and immature to act this way, but i can't help it. The offer condition told me that i need AAA (which i can achieve for maths and chemistry for sure) but I'm not confident in biology. This is the second time it happened to me.

Any advice to cope with this and any advice for A level biology?
I do Edexcel IAL.
Original post by Guppies
So its been a while i've started doing past papers (did only 2-3 for units 4 and 5). And the last paper i did i got nervous breakdown because i keep losing marks even though i understood the biology content.

I know its stupid and immature to act this way, but i can't help it. The offer condition told me that i need AAA (which i can achieve for maths and chemistry for sure) but I'm not confident in biology. This is the second time it happened to me.

Any advice to cope with this and any advice for A level biology?
I do Edexcel IAL.

More past papers and look at mark schemes. maybe even get some biology workbooks with answers in the back.

Practice will improve you as long as you id the mistakes and do not repeat them.

Quick Reply

Latest