I need motivation

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I've lost motivation to do anything. My grades are slipping I'm always tired I don't know how to manage my time this whole school year has been pretty crappy academically. I need someone to help how to study better, manage my time, have more energy,and do better at school. Any recommendations?
Sandgar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Best way to study is just start. It’s the hardest part but when you start, your brain tends to stick with it until the task is done.

Set a daily task. Up to a-levels my goal was to do 3 past papers a day. (Managed to do hundreds of past papers in A-level) Usually 6 hours revision per day. Ended up with AAB
After your daily task is done (with breaks) go treat yourself.

Stay away from addicting/time energy draining activities such as scrolling through Instagram and all that. These just makes you feel bad about how you wasted your time in the long run. Keep these distractions away until important stuff is done during your day.

Good luck. The trick is to just begin. You don’t need to seek for motivation. Your grades are what you make it.
hugebrain
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I listen to this for motivation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CClOsC26Lw
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (41)
18.47%
No one else does (73)
32.88%
I'm embarrassed about my background (22)
9.91%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (74)
33.33%
We don't use a video platform (3)
1.35%
I don't have a camera (4)
1.8%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
2.25%

Watched Threads