Penis extender to increase size of penis?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, has anyone used a penis extender before to increase their penis size?

https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-he...largement.aspx

The NHS page seems to admit that it actually works?

Like a penis extender isn't an Austin Powers penis pump but a medical traction device that can be used to treat things like Peyronnies.

So has anyone here used one before got a bigger **** out of it?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, has anyone used a penis extender before to increase their penis size?

https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-he...largement.aspx

The NHS page seems to admit that it actually works?

Like a penis extender isn't an Austin Powers penis pump but a medical traction device that can be used to treat things like Peyronnies.

So has anyone here used one before got a bigger **** out of it?
Actually that link says virtually all methods [including surgery] do no work and that people should focus on poor body image and self esteem.
simple123site
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I used it, my schlong is way longer and thicker. It's legit 1 inch of the floor. Went from from 7 inch to to be continued, real quick! Girth went from 5ish inch to an elephant trunk.
People call it the blue whale because there isn't enough blood circulating. Madness
I actually did an EPQ on it. Got an A.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Actually that link says virtually all methods [including surgery] do no work and that people should focus on poor body image and self esteem.
I have a small penis and nothing except having a larger penis is going to change my body image. If I was obese too, would you tell me I should focus on self esteem rather than losing weight?

Out of all the methods, the penile stretcher seems the most likely to do something positive, as opposed to nothing or have negative side effects.

If you look closely, it says don't work don't work has worked for some people for up to roughly 1 inch.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have a small penis and nothing except having a larger penis is going to change my body image. If I was obese too, would you tell me I should focus on self esteem rather than losing weight?

Out of all the methods, the penile stretcher seems the most likely to do something positive, as opposed to nothing or have negative side effects.

If you look closely, it says don't work don't work has worked for some people for up to roughly 1 inch.
Go and see your GP.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
it is easier to improve your personality than to make your equipment larger. the ladies are looking for a great personality first and foremost.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Go and see your GP.
The problem with that is my medial records will forever have at the top -> "has a small penis".

A medical record is permanent and public, if I go in with a fever, I don't want that doctor to know I have a small penis too. Same goes for jobs that require a medical.
Entryplug
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
That's a good point, but I don't think that this inscription should be more important than a healthy relationship.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (23)
18.4%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (13)
10.4%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (8)
6.4%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (22)
17.6%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (33)
26.4%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
20.8%

Watched Threads