The Student Room Group

i have crush on singaporean guy

I have huuuge crush on singaporean guy. I dont know if he likes me or not but we had nice talk few times. According to his facebook, his whole family is muslim. At uni, he speaks british english and i think he lived in uk for 2 years now. I have no knowledge about singaprean muslim so im wondering if him being muslim can be problem when it comes to dating me(foriegn girl). I really want to make a first move! I know this is hasty consideration but you all know when you have crush on someone😝 Also tips to flirt with this guy would helpp
Original post by Anonymous
At uni, he speaks british english and i think he lived in uk for 2 years now.

Don't quite see how this is relevant to your crush on him ...

I have no knowledge about singaprean muslim so im wondering if him being muslim can be problem when it comes to dating me(foriegn girl)

What religion are you? I am not Muslim myself but from what I know usually Muslim families (especially older generations) do expect those who marry into the family to convert (regardless guy / girl). But of course this is not always the case, and this is a faraway situation that you need to consider later on.

So why not just get to know him better first and see how things go.

Also tips to flirt with this guy would helpp

Don't think I can offer much but generally Singaporeans love their food so if you actually learnt to cook a local dish for him, he may be pretty touched by it. (Just make sure it's halal since he's Muslim LOL.)
You get in there and talk to him. Become a close friend and see if you ACTUALLY like him and its not lust lol

Also be prepared cos Muslims are expected to marry other Muslims.
Speak some Singlish to him and you'll be fine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending