AQA GCSE History Watch

ciaroncooney
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hey Guys,
Just wondering how everyone is finding the new AQA GCSE History course and what options everyone is doing
Hannahhd
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Health and the People (c1000-present day)
Conflict and tension- International Relations in the interwar period (1918-1939)
Russia- the end of Tsardom through the beginning of communism (1894-1945)
Norman England (1000s-1100s)
Henrymb
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hey,

I'm doing Elizabethan England, Tsardom & Communism, Interwar Years and Power and the People.

I'm finding it pretty straightforward and I think that you can predict most of the questions that will come up for certain, specification is useful too (not like the AQA physics spec). Hardest part is studying the Interwar years, not because it is hard, but because our teacher was hopeless.
ciaroncooney
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Henrymb)
Hey,

I'm doing Elizabethan England, Tsardom & Communism, Interwar Years and Power and the People.

I'm finding it pretty straightforward and I think that you can predict most of the questions that will come up for certain, specification is useful too (not like the AQA physics spec). Hardest part is studying the Interwar years, not because it is hard, but because our teacher was hopeless.
Hey,
I do interwar too and I find it the easiest out of the 4. I'm still learning content for the Normans now and i'm getting a bit worried about it tbh :/ My paper 1 knowledge is definitely better than paper 2
1+1=Window
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'm doing Germany, Cold War, Power and the People, and Elizabethan England. It's interesting and fun until you reach Elizabethan England and the Power and the People.
AalliyahR
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by 1+1=Window)
I'm doing Germany, Cold War, Power and the People, and Elizabethan England. It's interesting and fun until you reach Elizabethan England and the Power and the People.
Have you already done the papers and if so what were the questions if you can remember it? im doing the same topics as you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (146)
18.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
9.91%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (133)
16.9%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (113)
14.36%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (77)
9.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (240)
30.5%

Watched Threads