Psychology revision / exam questions advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi there,
So I need some advice.
I don't understand how to answer exam questions because I haven't done much and I don't understand really...

What is AO1 in psychology? Examples?
What is AO2? Examples?
What is AO3? Evaluation points? Examples?

How do I structure a 4 mark outline question?
A 6 mark evaluate question?
A 12 mark evaluation question?
A 16 mark evaluation question?

I missed ALL of the attachment topic in college and now I've basically got to learn it ALL in 3 days because I've missed other subject topics and have to start revision on them now it's holidays and the teacher has already started the NEXT topic so I have to revise for that too!!!
How am I supposed to revise for attachment AND understand everything in 3 days!!!???
How am I supposed to understand how to answer exam questions!!??
I've been trying to revise non stop and I haven't gotten past the first topic of attachment because it's not sticking inside my head and I'm really stressed out over everything!
I've made detailed notes but they are not sticking inside my head and I keep forgetting everything a while later!

What should I do!!???
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,
So I need some advice.
I don't understand how to answer exam questions because I haven't done much and I don't understand really...

What is AO2? Examples?

I missed ALL of the attachment topic in college and now I've basically got to learn it ALL in 3 days because I've missed other subject topics and have to start revision on them now it's holidays and the teacher has already started the NEXT topic so I have to revise for that too!!!
How am I supposed to revise for attachment AND understand everything in 3 days!!!???
I've been trying to revise non stop and I haven't gotten past the first topic of attachment because it's not sticking inside my head and I'm really stressed out over everything!
I've made detailed notes but they are not sticking inside my head and I keep forgetting everything a while later!

What should I do!!???
EDITED/CORRECT VERSION:

Hi there,
So I need some advice.

I am in year 12
Exam board: AQA

I am most stressed about not knowing the content for the mocks and overall.

What is AO2? Examples?

I missed ALL of the attachment topic in college and now I've basically got to learn it ALL in 3 days because I've missed other subject topics and have to start revision on them now it's holidays and the teacher has already started the NEXT topic so I have to revise for that too.

How am I supposed to revise for attachment AND understand everything in 3 days!?

I've made detailed notes but they are not sticking inside my head and I keep forgetting everything a while later...

What should I do?

Thank you
Anonymous #1
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you give blood?

Yes (69)
8.14%
I used to but I don't now (23)
2.71%
No, but I want to start (313)
36.91%
No, I am unable to (212)
25%
No, I chose not to (231)
27.24%