A virgin at 17...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone
I'm 17 and I've only ever had one relationship and it wasn't even a proper relationship. I've been thinking recently I really want a boyfriend I don't know why I guess I just want someone to love and cuddle with. Also recently I've just really wanted to have sex and lose my virginity like just to get the first time over with. Any advice?
Thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
You should be ashamed of yourself. Virgin at 17? Disgusting
Musiclover1234
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi everyone
I'm 17 and I've only ever had one relationship and it wasn't even a proper relationship. I've been thinking recently I really want a boyfriend I don't know why I guess I just want someone to love and cuddle with. Also recently I've just really wanted to have sex and lose my virginity like just to get the first time over with. Any advice?
Thanks
Hey!!

I'm 19 and I lost my virginity when i was 17 but my boyfriend was 18. I've had friends who have lost it when they were 16 and friends at 20/21. some friends who are now 20 and have been in commited relationships for a year or so are still virgins. There is NO NEEEEEED to feel embarased, or ashamed etc etc. Sex in my opinion is great with someone you really like and have agood connection with; because first times are hella awkward cause it can hurt or be great but you want to be able to trust and laugh off anything awkward with that person. Hoestly, just take your time, it's not worth rushin into because you don't want to be a virgin anymore. You'd rather be two years older and remeber your first time w/ someone you don't regret, over thinking back and HATIN it.

It''s completely normal to loose your virginity late teens to early 20s. Don't think about 'getting it over and done with' because you might regret that. Don't rush, you'll be fine x

Jse
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Only 17... I would recommend worrying about more important things in life at that age. As soon as you have had a taste of it, you will want more, and you won't be able to satisfy that urge if you just do a one-night stand sort of thing. Some people parade around saying they have lost their virginity as if it is an accomplishment whilst really, to me, they are parading their stupidity. (Depending on their age and how they lost it, if you lost it to someone you really love and they love you then fine but a one night stand is just a waste of time and it is stupid how some people think they need to have sex at a certain age to fit in with society.)
Numbskull04
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm 18 and haven't done it yet.
charlotte100200
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by monkeyman0121)
Only 17... I would recommend worrying about more important things in life at that age. As soon as you have had a taste of it, you will want more, and you won't be able to satisfy that urge if you just do a one-night stand sort of thing. Some people parade around saying they have lost their virginity as if it is an accomplishment whilst really, to me, they are parading their stupidity. (Depending on their age and how they lost it, if you lost it to someone you really love and they love you then fine but a one night stand is just a waste of time and it is stupid how some people think they need to have sex at a certain age to fit in with society.)
I agree with parts of this and disagree with other parts
Firstly, I do agree that you shouldn't feel the need to have sex with someone to fit in with the rest of society - just have sex when you're comfortable with yourself and when you want to
However, the idea of "virginity" just doesn't sit well with me, it's not really that special and if it's done right it shouldn't be different than any other sex experience except being unusual (e.g girls should definitely not bleed during sex)
If you want to lose your virginity to a one night stand then do it - who cares about that sort of stuff? sex is sex at the end of the day and I doubt few people regret the actual way they lost their virginity

My advice would just to be to follow your heart - don't be worried about fitting in because it's not a big deal but if you wanna have sex then go for it but make sure to stay safe!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
Do it for the right reasons. 17 is still young as hell in the grand scheme of things, if you want to just get it out the way then by all means do so. Just know there's no shame in waiting, stay safe and let whoever you decide to have sex with know you're a virgin beforehand (it's a good way to see how caring they are etc. etc.).
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by charlotte100200)
I agree with parts of this and disagree with other parts
Firstly, I do agree that you shouldn't feel the need to have sex with someone to fit in with the rest of society - just have sex when you're comfortable with yourself and when you want to
However, the idea of "virginity" just doesn't sit well with me, it's not really that special and if it's done right it shouldn't be different than any other sex experience except being unusual (e.g girls should definitely not bleed during sex)
If you want to lose your virginity to a one night stand then do it - who cares about that sort of stuff? sex is sex at the end of the day and I doubt few people regret the actual way they lost their virginity

My advice would just to be to follow your heart - don't be worried about fitting in because it's not a big deal but if you wanna have sex then go for it but make sure to stay safe!
Yes but the thing is normally once you have done it once you know the feeling and start missing that feeling. I recommend losing it to someone that you know will be with you for a while so you can satisfy each other, rather than having a one night stand and then not having sex for like a year and wanting it.
Anonymous #4
Report 2 years ago
pffffff try being a virgin at 31 :facepalm2:
TrelaiBoy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Most 17 year olds are virgins, no need to rush
Anonymous #5
Report 2 years ago
Nothing wrong with that.
ddsizebra
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There are much more concerning issues in life and in this world than virginity...don't make it a big deal. And Why do you need to hurry losing it? Are you going to die? will someone condemn you? Bloody hell...
The RAR
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Speaking as a almost 17 year old guy I won't be too eager to have sex now, there are many other things to worry about now like ****ing exams
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (563)
34.12%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (680)
41.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.12%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed