Sergioo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys,

I'm doing the AS Edexcel English Literature (2015) exam. For poetry we study the Poems Of The Decade and I was wondering whether in the exam we get the whole anthology or do we have to respond to question with our own knowledge of the other poem.
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sergioo)
Hi guys,

I'm doing the AS Edexcel English Literature (2015) exam. For poetry we study the Poems Of The Decade and I was wondering whether in the exam we get the whole anthology or do we have to respond to question with our own knowledge of the other poem.
You don't get the anthology. You have to respond to the question to your knowledge and another poem, But they will provided the unseen poem.
Sergioo
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
You don't get the anthology. You have to respond to the question to your knowledge and another poem, But they will provided the unseen poem.
For AS, you compare one poem in the anthology (which they determine) to another one of your choice. So do they give us the one that they determine from the anthology you mean?
TheAlchemistress
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Sergioo)
For AS, you compare one poem in the anthology (which they determine) to another one of your choice. So do they give us the one that they determine from the anthology you mean?
I thought it was unseen and seen.
Sergioo
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheAlchemistress)
I thought it was unseen and seen.
That's A2, I'm sitting AS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (187)
33.33%
Receiving them online / by email (281)
50.09%
I still don't know (93)
16.58%

Watched Threads