Anyone doing ocr psychology please help Watch

autotuneismyjam
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi,

I was wondering which unit 3 topic is the easiest and has the least content out of the criminal unit, child psychology, environmental psychology and sport&exercise psychology????

THANK YOU
saltypotathoe
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
why do i have a feeling ur a peng ting <3
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by autotuneismyjam)
Hi,

I was wondering which unit 3 topic is the easiest and has the least content out of the criminal unit, child psychology, environmental psychology and sport&exercise psychology????

THANK YOU
They're all pretty heavy. I did criminal and child. You need to learn not only the core studies, but a few smaller studies to provide further evidence, plus the background and evaluation for every sub-section. I personally found criminal easy, but that's because I'm interested in that part of psychology. I'm sure I would have found sport psychology a little more challenging because I don't care for that area of psychology.
autotuneismyjam
Rep:
?
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
They're all pretty heavy. I did criminal and child. You need to learn not only the core studies, but a few smaller studies to provide further evidence, plus the background and evaluation for every sub-section. I personally found criminal easy, but that's because I'm interested in that part of psychology. I'm sure I would have found sport psychology a little more challenging because I don't care for that area of psychology.
yeah thats fair enough, how did you find child psychology? and how did you revise for psychology?
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
yeah thats fair enough, how did you find child psychology? and how did you revise for psychology?
Child psychology was good too. That's my second-favourite area. I revised by doing practice and specimen papers, making mind maps and flash cards, creating Quizlet quizzes and re-writing my notes over and over again.
autotuneismyjam
Rep:
?
Child psychology was good too. That's my second-favourite area. I revised by doing practice and specimen papers, making mind maps and flash cards, creating Quizlet quizzes and re-writing my notes over and over again.
oh thanks, that sounds good! and you know how we learn background for each study? which questions do we put that in for the 3rd unit?
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
oh thanks, that sounds good! and you know how we learn background for each study? which questions do we put that in for the 3rd unit?
It depends on the question. You apply it where it is needed.
autotuneismyjam
Rep:
?
It depends on the question. You apply it where it is needed.
hmm okay. and would you recommend learning the background for the 20 core studies too?
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
hmm okay. and would you recommend learning the background for the 20 core studies too?
Yes I would, but only brief little details.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Solent University
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Mon, 25 Mar '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (147)
18.51%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (78)
9.82%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (135)
17%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (113)
14.23%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (77)
9.7%
How can I be the best version of myself? (244)
30.73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed